— Main Menu —
- Corporate spin-ups
- Facilitating retreats
- A major non-profit organization sought to review its strategic planning process.
- Management sought to begin with redefining the group's mission and flowing down through daily dashboard reports for staff on the front lines.
What we did
- Led the strategic planning process in day-long retreats Guided the identification of a strategy
- Managed the development of dashboards with appropriate metrics
- The non-profit's performance was newly measured and ultimately improved by 20%.
- The organization had new transparency and was able to shorten its planning cycle by 30 days.
©copyrighted Belz Consulting 2013